Wednesday, November 02, 2005

C'est L'Halloween!

ou c'etait l'Halloween, but that's not how the song goes according to Madame Baker-Farnsworth (my middle school french teacher, may she rest in peace).




It snowed on the Saturday before Halloween this year. I love the feel of a first snow.





Darla, easily fooled as always, thought she could swat the snow outside our window. Simba was embarassed to be related to her as she gave the DiRocafella family line a bad name.






Meanwhile...










Simba hated his Lion costume and was embarrassed once again. He did get plenty of (cat) treats for putting up with this trick.

The secret is out: I married Johnny Damon! Cha-ching!







In other news: Darling Darla loved her Ladybug costume...





so much she fell over with delight!

10 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Sorry to Darla and Simba - but I believe I had the best costume of the night!

Princess B said...

You DID! Can I post it Mademoiselle de Biere? Your public demands it!

Boston Pam said...

Of course!

Princess B said...

COMING SOON!!! The fabulous, and much desired, Princess BiereMaid! Limited time showing (showing more than you've probably seen from this debutante!). Tickets are sure to sell out fast--NO dirty perverts please, she is more than taken and doesn't want you.

Sean said...

Uhm, is that REALLY Johnny Damon?

Princess B said...

If I tell you the truth I MAY have to go in the Celebrity Wife/Witness Protection Program...

Sean said...

Is Johnny Damon that much of a "celebrity" outside of the Boston area? C'mon, you MAY tell me.

Princess B said...

If I tell you I'll have to killll you!

He's a heart throb, wrote a book, and let's face it he won a championship ring last year (which I have a picture with me wearing it...maybe I'll post that next). It's true the craziness is mostly dealt with in Boston, but peeps recognize him all around the country thanks to his signature sexy facial hair. If I told you I'm sure it would be ok, but most of my bloggers are from the area, wouldn't be prudent.

Sean said...

I see.

Princess B said...

The answer is no anyway. Hence the costume.
=)