Thursday, November 10, 2005

And Now For Our Feature Presentation!

Ladies & Gentlemen!

The moment you've all been waiting for...
The wonderfully fabulous, highly unattainable, Beautiful Beer Maid Sophie!

She definitely had the best costume this Halloween, but the competition was steep.
Honorable mention include:

*The Sexy Johnny Damon aka My Husband
*The Looks-More-Like-a-Supermodel Martha Stewart
*The Aussie Cowgal ft. Kanga
*The Overly Excited Hawaiian Tourist ft. Hula Hello Kitty
*The Doc as The Overworked Resident


and who could forget?!?!?!

*Simba as the Embarassed "Too-Fat-to-Fit-in-the-Made-for-a-Small-Dog-Costume" Lion
*Darling Darla as The "Too-Cute-for-Words" Ladybug
.




In the end the Beer Princess won all the votes with her beauty and endless supply of alcohol. Everyone put in a good effort, but there can only be one Big Kahuna.




Just wait until my Hawaiian Hula Princess costume arrives...I'll wear it everyday, and when you try to tell me that I'm crazy and should really let Hawai'i go and face the fact that I live in Boston now and it's cold, I'll just laugh in your face and Hula around you. I'm sure the coconut bra will keep me warm...

1 comment:

Boston Pam said...

That is one sexy beer maid!! Too bad she hooked up w/ the overtired doctor...sorry boys I know your disappointed. (wink)