Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Vegas Baby!

I'm going to Las Vegas soon and I'm pretty excited!The Hub and I will spend the first 3 days at the Grand Canyon and the rest of the 10 days in Vegas with a road trip here or there.
My aunt and uncle live there so some nights we can stay with them in their guest wing. Should be a lot of fun!

Hotels in Vegas really aren't that expensive.
We're still deciding on which shows to see so if you've been there send us some suggestions!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Grand Canyon. It must be amazing. When we went to Hawai'i we visited Waimea Canyon, which Mark Twain dubbed as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. That was a sight to behold so I can't even imagine what the real thing will be like.
Here are some pictures from that baby canyon:



If you click on the pictures you can get a better look at the massiveness of it all.



















































Viva Las Vegas!

No comments: