Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hooray for Today

Two Good Things:

First, it is the birthday of my dear friend Maria today. There are only 18 days of the year where we numerically differ in age, and during those times I usually have to endure the "oldie" taunts from Ms. Mia, but this glorious day quells their spirit! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY old lady!

P.S. I'm so old I can't even wear this Rainbow Brite shirt!



Secondly, today marks the sixth day of hell for the unlucky (yet lucky) Jack Bauer! The sixth season of 24 starts today with a 2-hour season premiere tonight at 8pm followed by another 2 hours tomorrow.

Happy, happy, joy, joy for January 14th!

3 comments:

Boston Pam said...

We're taping it because the Pats game (woot!) didn't end til 8:30 so don't give it away...

And now the Doc got called in for ANOTHER jeopardy call so Jack Bauer will have to wait until Tuesday...

GRRRRRRRRRRR....

MIA said...

Thanks for the card, Christel! I had 2 cakes. Almost had a 3rd, but I had to say no. Btw, I have changed my ways. I didn't make any "oldie" taunts this year. ;o)

Princess B said...

Mia: This is true! I thought either you developed Alzheimer's and forgot to taunt me, OR you have become wiser with age ;-) I guess it is the latter. I guess this is growing up.

P.Soph: This is why you have to live in NE, you can watch 24 AND listen to the Pats game on the radio! Don't bother taping it--he dies within the first hour and 1/2 so the rest of the season is awash with useless flashbacks...