Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Children of Men

See it!

It is very good. I saw it in theatres around Christmas and hadn't ever heard of it before, but it sounded interesting. Check it out for yourself. Intriguing premise, the movie grips you straight through, only wish it would have been 10 minutes longer. It seemed a little too short and they could have gone a bit further with it, but all in all an excellent film. Clive Owen is awesome.



It also made me want to have a baby before 2009! Maybe I'll have one in '08...they are pretty cute and stuff.

2 comments:

MIA said...

I saw this movie. I was also disappointed w/the ending. I agree, they could have stretched it out a bit longer. I felt they killed off Julianne Moore too soon as well.

Princess B said...

Yes, I agree with that. Her character seemed really interesting for the social impact and the relationship with the main character, plus she's a good actress. I may check out the book now.