Saturday, December 10, 2005

In the City of Blinding Light

Welcome Mr. Brightside

This morning is the day after a freshly fallen snow, which means it is extremely bright outside. Scratch that--it is a nuclear kind of bright where the sun is magnified by the relfecting, still pure white snow. This is the day to make snow angels, give birth to a snowperson, or just put on your shades and stretch the legs for a walk if the management group shoveled the way.

Days like this also remind me that I have not yet flown off to Tahiti. Theo: I know you're busy, but let's go my friend. I got my bags packed (all 5 of them!). Today is the Red Sox holiday party, and I wonder if the former GM will be there...

These Are a Few of My Favorite Rings

For now I will leave you with my 2 favorite/new rings:

One Ring to Bind them (TWO for me cause brides are extra special!)



Bigger than my engagement ring, but not better!

Enjoy the day now that the weather outside stopped being frightful.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Proof in the form of pudding huh?

Princess B said...

Pudding, diamonds it's all the good...

Princess B said...

Dear Sean,
I was just kidding BTW. No celebrities in this house.

the lady love said...

nice nails.