Monday, December 19, 2005

Help the Home for Little Wanderers

If you're in love with Theo Epstein AND want to donate a good chunk of change to help the Home for Little Wanderers then I've found the perfect match for you!

If you click here you will see just one of many auctions currently going on that will benefit this noble cause. You can bid on a lunch date with Theo and an autographed baseball. Or if you like Grey's Anatomy you could win autographed scrubs.

Personally, I've always pictured Theo paying to have dinner with ME but now that I'm married the chances of that have drastically gone down, much to my dismay, my husband's delight, and Theo's unbeknownst loss.

So single girls and guys (who knows) grab your checkbook, buy a new dress and pucker up those lips cause you never know what Theo will do next!

No comments: