Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WELCOME BABY STACK!!

The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived. The magical stork flew in today, which makes me THE ALL-KNOWING WINNER of the Stack Attack Pool featuring a much anticipated hit from the Baby Bomb Boom also known as Brady Michael. Yes, I called it--a baby boy born on October 12th. Maybe I should also call some Powerball numbers for $250 million...$$$...ah to sleep perchance to dream...

What will I do with my newfound wealth? Go to the bank and set-up a healthy savings bond in Baby Brady's name. Let the college fund begin...another BU Boy like his father and fabulous friends? I'm sure he'll be wicked smaht!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU THREE! I'll see you tomorrow at the hospital. Mr. Burns has a softball game, but even though he's the captain he'll skip it for this.
Note to Mom: Don't let The New Bride hold your baby--she might never give him back!

"Every child born into the world is a new thought of God,
an ever-fresh and radiant possibility."
~ Kate Douglas Wiggin

With Warm Wishes and Aloha,
Penny Lane & Sgt. Pepper

3 comments:

Jessica Charlotte said...

aww. that is totally sweet. really cute baby!

thanks for looking at my site and leaving me a comment by the way. you made my day with that :)

Princess B said...

Thanks jc. I really loved your photography. I gotta learn how to do that. I took a semester of photography at Boston University, but didn't get into that color play. The dark room was cool though. I just don't have the patience to develop and print it the old-fashioned way now that I know the digital lab. I'll scan some of my photos some time.

BTW, did I tell you how jealous I am of anyone who lives in Hawaii?!?! Please don't take it for granted like the group of h.s. girls I met in Kaua'i...such a shame really.

Princess B said...

P.S.

The first Baby Stack pictures are on the way, maybe tomorrow before I get ready for D's wedding. The baby in this picture is as accurate a pic of Brady, as the angel holding the baby is an accurate pic of me. I just pulled it off the web. Sorry for the confusion (Sohpie et al.). He's adorable by the way (the REAL Slim Brady)!