Monday, October 03, 2005

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Back to life, back to reality...


Floor to ceiling windows from the reception hall overlooking the Pioneer Valley.

It has been a whole month...

I'm not sure when September began nor how it ended, but it was the best time of my life thus far. Sometimes I think it was a dream and I just woke up from it now that September has ended. Luckily, I have friends' and professional pictures from the wedding to remind me that it was indeed wonderful and true. The nice rock on my finger also helps to remind me that this marriage thing is real.

Now Hawaiian pictures are another story...please cherish the few I already posted because the other 302 died in a terrible accident. It is too gory to discuss, and too emotional. I guess the Hub and I will just have to go back to the islands. The mainland is only cool right now because of October sports. In Hawaii you can watch the Red Sox over coffee and breakfast in bed since they're a lazy 6 hours behind. I could get used to that...I'm afraid if you hear I'm going back to take more Hawaiian pictures, you may never see the likes of me again. But don't worry, I won't forget to write...

With Aloha,
Princess Buttercup

2 comments: