Monday, August 08, 2005

You Can't Always Get What You Want

So today I purchased 4 Rolling Stone tix for when they play at Fenway in a few weeks thanks to my Red Sox connections. They go for a pretty penny! For now they are all spoken for, but if one of the potentials can't make it I may have a pair available if anyone is interested. Just let me know, first come, first serve. Also let me know what your favorite song is of theirs... mine is not the one entitled above, it just fit for posting purposes--though my Pop liked to reference that one a lot to me...I can't ever imagine why. A shiny new nickel goes to the 1st person to guess my favorite song of theirs. Yes, that is correct a whole 5 cents!

2 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day
Still I'm gonna miss you...

or

Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild, wild horses, couldn't drag me away

I make two guesses becuase those are mine!

Princess B said...

Princess Sophia is sadly not a winner, and Thor, though he made a very nice mix tape of Stones songs, is also on the losing side of things...commence Jeopardy music now.