Thursday, August 04, 2005

These words are my own...

So I guess with this new blog thing I should post and stuff. I think I've written more on Princess Sophia's than my own. The days are flying by this summer. It didn't help that Mother Nature forgot to give us Spring this year (my season favorita). September will be here in no time which means I only have one more month of having my cool name. How I will miss it...but the new one is not bad either. Growing up I asked my mom if we were Italian since I love their food, but she insisted we weren't so it is only fitting that I marry one.
Speaking of whom he is awaiting my presence so I must depart for the night. Thank God it's Friday tomorrow--I'm exhausted!
I'll leave you with my best and worst picks of the day:
Best: The boys I used to babysit in college will indeed be at the wedding extravaganza! Yay! I love them. Nini (Anthony) will be the ringbearer. He's 4 and adorable.
Worst: Getting a nasty whiff of Simba's fresh ploppings in the bathroom as I brush my teeth before bed--helpless in the face of his potent leftovers which easily overcome the room freshener. I'll leave those for my love to take care of in the morning. I can't help it that he gets up earlier than moi. Sucka!
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Boston Pam said...

Ah that reminds me - it's trash day today - must do the same - except since the Doc was on call - I have to do it...blech.

BTW: Nice counter. Hooray for Nini!