Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long Before These Crowded Streets

Here Stood My Dreaming Tree...

Things I've Been Wondering Lately...

1. Where did the warm weather go?
I thought spring was here fo shizzle and then it left this weekend, and all I have to wear are my pretty skirts and sleeveless shirts. Today I begrudgingly dug out my warmer clothes again.

2. Why is it that shots in a beaker seem so much more mature and professional?
I was out at a social networking event with my friend Harveen and was content drinking wine all night, but the Boston Billiard waitress brought around blue shots in test tubes and we couldn't resist. Now Dr. Harveen was probably reminded of research at Beth Israel, but I was reminded of beakers and bunsen burners in science class, and for some reason the Scientist feeling of it all made it a lot less college-like. And the blue tastiness made me go for round two!

3. Will I really win a Red Sox Ring or a new Volvo?
I hope so. I figured I would try it on since I already had a picture of me wearing the 1st World Series Ring in 86 years.

4. Why can't people learn how to drive?

I honestly think people should have to retake their driving exam every certain amount of years and prove they're not total idiots.

5. Will I ever stop getting a kick out of the wild turkeys that parade across our lawn and parking lot?

Probably not. This nature thing is so neat to live around. The wild turkeys make me laugh the most; we also have seen many bunnies, ducks, frogs, and the regulars.

6. Will I ever get flowers again?
After 2 1/2 years of marriage the Hub finally remembered that though I'm practical, I am still a girl, and desire flowers once in a while. I think the last time he got me flowers delivered to work was when he proposed in 2004. Yeah, I'm keeping track! So just in case i have to wait another few years I took a picture of them so I could remember how beautiful they are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long Before these Crowded Streets reminds me of the Dave Matthews's Concert- What a great show! Remember that P. Bride?
Big sis