Friday, January 25, 2008

Heath Ledger and That Other Guy

So at the gym yesterday I was watching the Nightly News while working out on the elliptical machine and after the news was over I switched it to CBS to see if Katie Couric was still on (I tend to watch both her and Brian Williams). Inside Edition came on and though I try not to watch that kind of crap I ended up watching the first 25 minutes (and burned 200 calories). Most of the show was about Heath Ledger and his untimely death as well as his love story with Michelle Williams (most notably from Dawson's Creek) and their little daughter Matilda.

Whatever the cause it's certainly sad that it happened, and scary since he's the same age as me, or was, rather. I first heard about it driving home from work while listening to Jam'n 94.5 and it was pretty surprising. Another reminder that life is too short, so make the most of every day. May he rest in peace.

Another story I saw while working out was that weirdo loser who's 4th wife is still missing, and unfortunately probably dead. She's been missing for 3 months and apparently this guy is ready to date again! He was on some radio station where the DJ joked they should have a dating game for him; when they asked if he would do it he said it's up to my lawyer who in turn said Sure, go for it! His lawyer was later quoted as saying that there was nothing wrong with it as he is a SINGLE guy. The probable killer was like, "yeah the ladies are starting to come back around." Hmmmmmm 4th wife missing for only 3 months and he's already single and looking--gimme a break! What woman in her right mind would ever want to date this loser?!?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that Heath died due to suicide, I think it was an accident. He was sick from pneunomia (can't spell it) and maybe he took too much or two things that don't go together.

As far as that other guy, he is sick, any woman/man is beyond dumb to be anywhere in the same room with him, let alone touch him.

Anonymous said...

he was an amazing actor with amazing talent and he will be missed.

love you heath. Rest In Peace

Anonymous said...

ey ledger..


shit mann immer weni dä song ghöör mueni hüüle

:`( i'm so unhappy,sad
I do not know how I should deal with the pain

we miss u

R.I.P
god will bless you

Anonymous said...

Heath u will always be in my thoughts. U meant so much to so many people; u will be missed tremendously. We have lost a wonderful man on this earth but God has gained a special angel.

Love always; xoxo