Thursday, January 03, 2008

GiL

Another Glimpse inthe Life*...This one is merely snippets of my day. Things I either said and/or heard, not necessarily in order;
*names and/or graphic details withheld to protect the innocent or not so innocent.

-IS it a recycling day?

-I gotta go take a shower.
--They're overrated.

-TODAY I'm going to actually eat lunch.

-WHY are the windows icing up on the inside?

-I have to ask--what's the temperature down there [in SC]?
--It's cold; in the 40s. Where are you?
-Newton, right outside of Boston; it's negative 5 with the wind chill.
--WOW!
-Well we should get a heat wave next week when it gets into the 60s...

-AT my age I should be changing diapers not wearing them!

-OH oh oh--little Ninja bit me!

-ANY chance we could not listen to rap for a while?
--It's them, you like them.
-Fine, but Darla will have to dance until the song is over.

-YAY--coffee!

-TARA got bitten by a snake.

-YOU know they shot and killed that guy at that hospital in MD?
--Oh, really?
-Yeah, he shot someone in the head who's expected to survive I guess.

-I gotta make my next move carefully because he's kicking my ass and he can't win!

-HELLO, this is Dave filling in for Marcie. Here's the number you'll need. I hope you are well. I haven't talked to you in a while and hope you had a Happy Holiday. Call me back at Marcie's number if you need anything.

-OH, that's him? I thought he was black.

-LIKE what do you mean?
--My legs, my butt, my back, my stomach.

-I'M emailing you an even better piece of $hit right now. Let me know when you get it.
--OK
Laughter erupts...
--I love it! This is great! Especially the part where it explains why they "therefore" suck.

-DOES anyone know how to drive?!?!

-I'M so fed up with this, so I'm done now.
--Yeah it's whatever now.

-MILO gets a treat.

-SO what is it?!?!?
--Another boy!

-I stayed quiet, then when I finally gave my opinion I got tackled.

-ARE the stairs slippery?

-WE got one of those big Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cakes from Friendly's; it was so good.
--You know who has the best ice cream cakes? Cabots on Washington.
-Oooh I love Cabots! Their sundaes are the best.

-THAT'S him holding a duck.

-NATURE may provide cures for autoimmune diseases.
--Good ol' nature.
-Apparently sea anemone venom and a compound from a shrub.

-IS Darla all out of her diet food?

-IT'S crazy cold out!

-WHAT are those?
--Chocolates.
-What's in it?
--Chocolate.
Silence. A look.
--Like a truffle.

-THIS is what a wallet with $500 worth of 20s looks like.

-UM yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. Yeah...my Thai leftovers still translate well.

-BUT you said she's a dirty slut.
--No, I didn't. I said she is a ho. There's a difference.
-OK so you think she's a whore because she [bleep bleep bleep]
--No I said ho, not whore. Whore's worse.

-THE Google headline says Florida even got snow today!

-Oscar...Grey Guy...Oscar--see he knows his name.

-SO I guess it was a recycling day.
--Or they just took it anyway.
-Eitherway it was beginning to be a fire hazard.

-AH CHOO!
--Meow!
-AH CHOO!
--Meow!
-Thank you Milo. Thank you for blessing me.
--Meow.

-I'M so frickin' hungry I'm going to faint.

-WELL their boys better stay away from our poor lone girl.

-YOU'RE a dummy.
Rebutting "dumb" episode ensues...
--So you're a dummy for thinking I'm a dummy.

-WHOSE turn is it for dishes?
--Mine.
-What are you making me for dinner?
--If I'm doing dishes, you're making dinner.
-Fair enough.

-EWWW, this Midnight Cool tastes like licorice.

-YOU would still lose to me.
--Pahlease you think you're the shit.

-HANG in there.
--Thanks I will.

No comments: