Friday, December 29, 2006

Mele Kalikimaka

Fantasy Football:Santa appears to be open on the sideline, but the Grinch may not be able to get the ball to him!

I found this website, uglychristmaslights.com where you submit overly done, crazy, odd or just plain ugly Christmas displays every year and it proved to be so entertaining I thought I'd share. Some of the sayings below the pics had me cracking up.

Cutout Takeover:
After everyone goes to sleep, the cutouts plot how to take over the town!

Confused:
Santa? Check. Bicycle? Um... check. Parachute? Huh, what?

Reindeer Discrimination:
Grazers to the left, everyone else to the right.

A job for Jack Bauer:
The inflatables wouldn't budge on their demands, so the plastic figures just had to stand around and wait to see what happened.

Icicles Down:
And the icicles were not draped over the garage with care...

Roaming:
Oh give me a home, where the electric deer roam...

There were a lot of other funny ones but I had to edit it down. If you see some you liked send me the link and I'll add it on if it's good!

*Suggested by Jen:
Pray for the Camel:
We've come here today to pay our respects to this poor beast of burden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are hilarious! I went and checked the website out too and I had to look at all of the 2006 pictures. My favorite was "Pray for the Camel."

Did you read the "fan mail" too? It's even funnier. People seem really offended by the site. They usually say something like, "What's wrong with you? Why are you discriminating against people with the Christmas spirit. You are so mean!!!!!" One person complained that their house was on the site but that they don't care what people think.

One guy even compared the site operator to Nazis and the KKK and told him to burn in hell. I laughed so hard reading that. Thanks for posting the link, sis.

Princess B said...

Jen that was pretty funny! I didn't read the "fan mail" but it sounds hilariously dumb. Ah, what the world would do without stupid people.