Sunday, December 10, 2006

The War on 'Tara'

How much of a traitor I really am...

America is caught in a time of great crisis. Never before has she faced such a menacing threat to the freedoms she upholds. Terrorists swarm around her on all sides, threatening with their evil plans. And yet there are many, inside America as well as out, who are actually rooting for the terrorists to win.

Perhaps you are one of these terrorist sympathizers. Or maybe you are a true American patriot. There is only one way to find out for sure, and that is to take this quiz. Answer HONESTLY, no deceiving, and at the end you will find out how much of a traitor you are. Good luck.


Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 83%

You are a terrorist-loving scoundrel who hates our dear leader and the values he defends. There are few redeeming qualities about you. You most likely celebrated when the evil-doers hit us on 9/11, then opposed the Iraq war when we tried to pay them back. You hurt us at every step and cause troops to die in the field by questioning Bush's decisions. You are most likely a lost cause, doomed to be a brainwashed victim of free thought and liberalism forever. No dose of Ann Coulter's prose can save you now.

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

5 comments:

Boston Pam said...

I am even more of a traitor than you! I scored 96% and this is what mine said (it wouldn't let me post the tag)

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 96%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

Nice!

Princess B said...

LOL

Send me a postcard Even Bigger TRAITOR!!

Anonymous said...

I scored 36% and they called me "wishy-washy" on patriotism! That was a pretty annoying quiz. Some of the questions, I wanted to answer "none of the above." Oh well, I know where I stand politically and I don't need some silly quiz to tell me what I believe.

Anonymous said...

I guess I in the middle with a 68% but I still got yelled at as a "scondral and blah blah"...
some of the questions I just had to choose the one closest to what I would of answered to it. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

Loved the quiz! I scored a 96% too. You guys might appreciate this "War on Tara" T-Shirt from Natural Urge.
http://www.naturalurge.com