Monday, May 29, 2006

Mirror in the Sky

What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?


I just realized that my last post was on May 14th and I failed to mention 2 important shout-outs--word to my moms and my dad! This year Mother's Day and my father's birthday fell on the same day. While I'm at it, a Happy Anniversary too! On May 12th they celebrated their 33rd year of marriage together! It's nice to see, and they seem to get cuter and cuter as the years go by. I guess cause they know each other so well.
Anyway, thanks for life and stuff!
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too.

3 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Nice wardrobe malfunction! (wink)

Anonymous said...

hey chris,
Nice pic of the girlz. :) LOL!

Ettore

Anonymous said...

Hey! Who said you could put my face online without my permission?! I'm going to sue. So what if that was 25 years ago. I still like my privacy. ;)

Ha ha. You look like a hillbilly baby in that photo.

Love, your sister on the right.