Monday, May 01, 2006

Aloha Again!

Waterfall on the road to Hana; Maui, HI

With a little luck and a lot of advice we have recovered some of our Hawai'i honeymoon pictures! After trying some computer recovery systems to no avail, my new uncle-in-law suggested trying to get the lost pictures from the memory card itself. I contacted my old photography professor who referred me to a friend of his in Hingham who runs a camera shop, and for a mere $25 he recovered 400 pictures that had been previously deleted from our memory card. About 150 of those were Hawai'i pictures (yes, I take a lot of pictures, but you have to remember that after I got back from the honeymoon it was playoff baseball at Fenway, our friends had a baby, and then hiking beneath the fall foliage of Walden Pond...)

This means:

1. I get to share some island aloha.
2. I still have to go back there and take some more =)

Mahalo to the many of you who offered us help!

5 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Once the baby is born - I say you and I go to Hawaii - I have never been and you could be my tour guide. I'll leave the baby w/ the Doc!

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear of the good news and see a new post. ;-)

Brian said...

Its about time you posted again! Where have you been?

:)

Princess B said...

Sounds like a plan P. Mama!

Princess B said...

B: Every which where!