Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday...

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance.

My friend, PS, set-up a baby pool for TAD, which I've added to the top right corner of this blog. I have a guess of my own, but I don't want to influence anyone else's so I'll add it a little later (but not too late!). So what's your guess?

I can't believe he'll be here so soon! The last couple of months really flew by. I'm just so excited to meet him =)

Since him and I probably won't be eating cake on his birthday I've been indulging in some pre-celebratory cake (and other delicious desserts) for the both of us these last few weeks. The cakes were more due to all the showers, and I much prefer a big hot fudge sundae from Friendly's or Uno's Chocolate Wow...mmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey princess b. It's krystal pams brothers girlfriend, i felt you pain at the time of my pregnancy. I ate so many uno's deep dish cookie sundae's!!! i always had dave stop and pick them up on his way home from work!! ahhahaha...they are so good!!! hope you are feeling well can't wait to meet "tad!"

Princess B said...

Hee hee hee--those are delicious too!! BTW the way, I cracked up on your description of how you know us for the Baby Pool! Too funny!