Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Showers

This weekend marked the 3rd baby shower in a row. First for Tad (ours), then Button (Jennifer & Brian's), then Poof (Aura & Kevin's). We're all slated to have November babies. It's been really special having 2 of my friends, both of whom I've known for so many years, pregnant at the same time! They are both going to be surprised at the sex; I predict girl for Aura and boy for Jen...just a hunch and a 50% chance of being correct.Tad received many new and cute things. My sisters put together a really nice shower, and Salvatore's food always tastes great (we also had our rehearsal dinner there the night before the wedding). Here's the cake they supplied, which I thought was cute.







The 2 babies that attended (outside the womb at least) were very well behaved and cute as can be! Here they are with their mommies.







Then we have Button's cake...





followed by Poof's cake.










I can't wait to meet these new little people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should start predicting the day and time of Tad's arrival soon.
oldest sis