Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So What Do You Think?

Who should be voted out tonight?

I think Kristy Lee Cook because of the following reasons:


1) She's not that good
2) She sold her best horse (see earlier AI post). That's crap.
3) She had a cute shirt, but horrible hole infested pants--yes, image matters in this contest.
4) She didn't choose a good song--wait, every Beatles song is good. Oh, that's right she sang it in a horrible country white trash twang that seemed ingenuine.

I thought about 5 or 6 of the 12 were actually good.

If Kristy doesn't get the boot, it will probably be David (stripper at a gay establishment) Hernandez.

Chikezie was my ABSOLUTE favorite last night. Followed by David Cook and Brooke White. I like Jason dredlocks too.
Two of my usual favorites David A. and Ramiel were not up to par, which was too bad since I really like them.

What's your opinion? (and I know my problem is I post right before for the show! So maybe next week I'll be better and post Tuesday night).

3 comments:

Boston Pam said...

I HEART David Cook...and not just because he shares the same name as my firstborn! ;)

The Doc said Kristy Lee's version of 8 Days a Week was like "country on crack".

She needs to go - although she should have gone last week...

Princess B said...

Ha--funny!
Yeah, SD said Kristy was "pathetic" he also thinks Brooke White looks similar to the blondes in Dark Crystal. Now I see the resemblance, but I really love her and she made me cry at the end when she cried. She's a sweetie.

Princess B said...

And another thing: The way too corny hand waving needs to go! Barf!