Saturday, November 24, 2007

Buyer Beware

-Tee hee hee--I'm so cute!

Yeah he looks adorable (and is) but beware the cute factor! I had the fun of hosting this little guy and his 'rents last weekend and he quickly won me over with his silly giggle and cute growing vocabulary. He is especially fond of the word "Mo'!" as in "More Food Now!"

Since I aced pre-school and Kindergarten with my fine sharing skills I ended up splitting a lot of my food with him. I said goodbye to my banana loving friend on Monday morning, worked from home so I could take Oscar to the vet, and come dinnertime really didn't feel like eating much. I forgot to mention that David was just getting over being sick, and according to his parents, creating many diaper explosions.

Tuesday I woke up feeling sick to my stomach and ended up taking the whole day off from work. I can't remember the last time I felt so sick! I don't think I've thrown up since riding some 10 foot waves off the Napali Coast a couple years ago. It sucked. However, it's my own fault since I should have been more careful, but he is just so darn cute...


We took a walk around the neighborhood, and here is the little guy among the leaves, and with his mommy.

No comments: