Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Help Name That Cat

Darla's birthday present was a 7 week old kitten.
A bit too soon for us, but she definitely needed a friend.

They're getting along ok, he just likes to beat her up a lot with his crazy kitten energy and she'd rather sleep.


We've gone over a ton of names and though we have some top runners, nothing seems to quite fit.
Sooooo help us find a name for him!






About him so far:
He's long-haired, sweet yet bites and scratches very hard, rambunctious, gets into a lot of trouble and is a piglet when it comes to food. Seems to be a lap cat.

Help, help, help!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still working on coming up with names...so far I thought of Milo,Tiger,and Mikey.

Boston Pam said...

Ohhh...I like Milo.

My thought was Nemo. Or you could give him a Hawaiian name....check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/thetropics/shores/6794/wl-petnames.html

Princess B said...

Yeah Milo is one of our original front runners.

I was also thinking something Hawaiian, but that had meaning for us. Like a place we visited or something.
Of course those names tend to be long.

That link doesn't work for me. Well you'll meet him tomorrow so maybe we'll all brainstorm then. Yay!

Christina said...

When I first saw her picture, it reminded me of how it looks when you first open up a bag of sugar. I'd name her whatever sugar is called in Hawaii (after all, hawaii is pretty well known for sugar export, right?).

Anonymous said...

Well, Darla's named for a vampire so Spike might work. Or how about Rufus? It means red in Latin although he's orange rather than red, but it's still cute. Or Barnaby(which is another vampire name, just not one from Buffy.) My last suggestion would be Otto, again because it's cute.