Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Big E

Yay! I'm going to the Big E today. I'm so excited cause it's been a few years since I've been there and it is a childhood favorite of mine.
The Hub doesn't believe me that the Maine baked potatoes are the best--little does he know that I am getting one today whether I have to wait 5 minutes or an hour! See these baked potatoes are the best you will ever taste, and I don't even like baked potatoes much. They are so popular that back in the day you'd have to wait an hour in line for one, but I've heard it's a much quicker wait now. We'll see...

Seeing as the Big E is a childhood favorite of mine, it's only fitting that my childhood friend called me randomly a few days ago and just so happens to be going today as well! Jeff is the closest thing I have to a brother. We grew up together with one house in between us, and have shared so much. Now he lives one town away.
Should be a good day, and the weather is perfect!

Looks like Ciara is performing tonight at 8pm too.
There's no better place to enjoy the sights, sounds and taste tempting aromas of the fall season than at The Big E, New England's Autumn Tradition and the largest fair in the northeast. It's a New England extravaganza with free top name entertainment, major exhibits, The Big E Super Circus, the Avenue of States, dazzling thrill shows, New England history and agriculture, animals, rides, shopping, crafts, a daily parade and a Mardi Gras parade and foods from around the world for 17 glorious days during New England's most colorful season.

No comments: