Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A-Fraud: Once a Cheater...

Always a Cheater.

At least in my book. What's the saying..."Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!"

As I watched his Yeah-I-cheated-but-won't-say-the-word-cheating press conference I forgot all about him cheating on his wife too. What a winner.

I must preface this post by saying that even though I am a Red Sox fan true and true, I'm also a fan of the game of baseball. I love the sport, I love reading about the old time players like Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig and Sandy Koufax, Mickey Mantle, and Dom and Joe DiMaggio. Until now I held Alex Rodriguez as the best player in the game today, even though he seems to curse every team of which he has been a part in the postseason, when it counts the most. I like to call it the Curse of the A-Rod!

I'll have to finish this post later since Thomas is waking up. If you're reading this on Facebook you'll have to click on View Original Post.

No comments: