Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Whooah we're halfway there

Livin' on a prayer

This song has been stuck in my head since last night when I found out I'm going to the Bon Jovi concert tomorrow night in Boston!! Whoo hoo!!

Things have been pretty non stop lately and I have a lot to post about from the roadtrip to a wedding, to the BIG ultrasound, the big Philly move, Green Monster seats, celebrating the Hub's 30th bday, 4th of July/my twin cousins birthday, and the Pearl Jam concert, all while getting some quality time at the beach, trying to settle on a contractor for the kitchen and find a good day care. I'll have to find time to do one lonnnnnng post. Promise! (just not tonight)

I'm just jumping on to say I'm so excited for tomorrow's concert at the Garden! This baby has been rocking it!

No comments: