Sunday, October 14, 2007

8 Friends and 3 Kids

Yesterday the Hub and I went to The Stacks house to meet the new baby and spend time with friends. It was such a great time despite the disappointing Sox loss (effin' Gagne. I cringed when I saw him coming in and said some not very nice words at the TV).

Here's Cameron James sleeping like a little angel. He is SO tiny!

















David took a liking to Mr. Potato Head's glasses.

















And gleefully pushed Brady around the living room.






Brady opened his presents and really liked his new truck full of cars.






We brought food to the new parents of two. I made homemade spaghetti and meatballs (ok Prince made the spaghetti), and mushroom turnovers. P. Sophie and the Doc brought the treasured Yuengling, salad, garlic bread and dessert: an ice cream cake and humongous Red Sox chocolate chip cookie. Brian made some homemade potato skins and Erica some yummy cookies. We had quite the feast!

It was great to see you all, and way too short.

3 comments:

Brian said...

OMG! I love that pic of Cameron. Can you send it?

Princess B said...

Yeah, I'll send you all of them from this weekend.

I attribute my good pictures to the photography class I took at BU.

Christina said...

Great photos! You've got a great eye! The one of David with the Mr. PH glasses was so hysterical! I know it's one of those photos I'm gonna go back to when I have a bad day and just need to smile.