Monday, August 06, 2007

Are You a True MassHole?

From the Author: "Okay, so you're driving down the Pike and coming towards Boston, and you're wondering which exit to take. Allston? Copley? Straight on to Logan and beyond? Dude, you're better off taking the T.

Ah, Massachusetts. A wonderful state where the capital itself seems to forget there's a western half of it. And the home of the Big Dig, or should I say the "it seemed like a good idea at the time" tunnel project."


This is an amusing quiz to check out. Having lived on both sides of the state I think Western Mass is underrepresented in it, but then again, I guess its used to that. Don't worry, I still remember there's more state left after Worcester.

Dude! You're 86% from Massachusetts!

Dude! Me and Sully and Fitzie and Sean are gonna hit Landsdowne tonight after the game, hang out at the Beerworks. I'll pick you up at the Coop at 6.

How Massachusetts are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



From the author: "Personally, this is what I like about MA...we're proud of our state, but we can't pass up a chance to make fun of ourselves. Hope you had fun! And just so you know: You can't park your car in Harvard Yard, simply because there is no parking lot there!" :p

"How Massachusetts are you?" was created by Jonc

P.S. If you see the next quiz after taking this one as "Are you a TRUE Red Sox Fan?" I wouldn't recommend it. I scored a 100% but it was corny, and they didn't even ask what the 7th innning stretch song was or what Rem Dawg's full name is, or any Sox history. Anyone could pass that thing.

No comments: