Saturday, April 21, 2007

And Then There Were Three

Well we finally found a solution to our Milo-Darla problem. Now Milo has a new little playmate to occupy his crazy energy, and Darla is quite content.

The new little guy is pretty sweet. He is only 7 weeks old, and tiny teensy so he has to be supervised around Milo who gets a little too rough sometimes.
All in all things are getting a little better though. I've heard grey cats (some people call them "blue" cats) are supposed to be pretty intelligent. If little guy was a girl I'd probably call her Athena (the grey-eyed goddess of wisdom) but here we are again, not sure of what we'll name him. He looks like a little wolf. Any suggestions, once again, are welcome. I like Kai (means ocean/sea in Hawaiian) but S said there was some guy in his German class with that name (said the Doc would remember). I also like Ash but would want a full name for it and Ashton just makes me think of Ashton Kutcher. He's a funny little guy.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. He looks like a Luke to me...

Boston Pam said...

Awwwww! So cute! Since he's so little you could call him Rudy. But then if he grew up big and strong it wouldn't really fit. Will have to give it some more thought.

Christina said...

So, what's the final decision on the name? I'm dying for a new post!

Princess B said...

I know--we're having a hard time naming him! We're trying to find a wolf name, he's like a mini wolf. Rudi actually means some kind of wolf name. I've been calling him Wolfie just to call him something. My family visited me this weekend and my Dad called him that too without knowing I was calling him that.

So no final decision yet, I'll try to post again soon. I do have some cute videos...

I was at a work dinner tonight watching the Sox so I'm pretty beat since I just got home. Haven't even checked my email for days I've been so busy. I'll get a new one soon!