Sunday, January 22, 2006

I am Jason Varitek.

It's a little known fact that Tek wears a "C" in honor of me!

You scored as Jason Varitek. You are Jason Varitek. You are a natural leader and are highly respected by many. You are tough and will duke it out with any purple-lipped princess when it comes to defending your buddies, which makes you a very loyal friend. Oh Captain, my captain!

Jason Varitek

90%

Johnny Damon

77%

Curt Schilling

73%

Kevin Millar

63%

David Ortiz

60%

Theo Epstein

50%

Manny Ramirez

47%

Mark Bellhorn

33%

Which Red Sox Player Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Boston Pam said...

I am Big Papi!

You are David Ortiz!! You have a very sunny personality and always seem to be smiling, which makes you very well-liked. You consider yourself a great cook, which is your fave pastime other than slugging homeruns. Big Papi is the man!

Anonymous said...

Scott says - I am Kevin Millar, probably because of the whole KFC thing.

Princess B said...

You are the man Big Papi (did I ever tell you I'm his good luck charm whenever I'm at Fenway?) Sunny personality is definitely you PS!

Boston Pam said...

The Doc was Theo...you know for the extremely good looking part...oh who am I kidding - it's for the smarts.