Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Opening Day!

The boys of summer are back home!

Tomorrow I'm going to be at the game; not working it but as a paying customer =)
Daisuke had a great game pitching a shut out game.
Buckner threw out the 1st pitch to my surprise, but I did think it was a nice gesture and luckily the crowd actually gave him a warm reception and standing ovation. The experience, Buckner said, was "probably about as emotional as it could get."

I do miss my days at BU where I'd go to Fenway just for the excitement and opening day posters...there was always an energetic buzz on opening day.

Can't wait to grab a beer and devour my Rem Dawg tomorrow--though it has probably a year's worth of grease in it--kinda worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear the story about a Construction worker who is also a Red Sox fan? He was working on the new Yankees stadium and buried a Red Sox Jersey there...
oldest sis